This is the Windows app named NumeRe whose latest release can be downloaded as numere-win-v113-hf1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NumeRe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Fitting | Data analysis | Plotting | Matrix operations | FFT | Extensible framework | Multiple file formats | Programmable | Open source | Free for everyone
NumeRe: Framework für Numerische Rechnungen is a numerical framework written for Microsoft Windows(R) and released under the GNU GPL v3 for solving and visualizing mathematical and physical problems numerically.
Keep simple things simple:
You want to plot a sine function? Just enter 'plot sin(x)'.
You want to load some data? Enter 'load "path/to/your/file"' or drag the file into the terminal.
You need to fit a function to the data? Enter 'fit data() -with=YOURFUNCTION(x)'
Need assistance? Enter 'help topic' into the terminal or simply press [F1].
Find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/s5tSjwU
Visit our english page: https://en.numere.org
You don't believe us? Just try it: https://sourceforge.net/p/numere/wiki/First%20steps/
- Language: German, English
- extended, integrated documentation and a keyword search
- numerical mathematics parser
- Functions for data analysis
- Curve fitting in 1D and 2D
- extended, graphical plotting functions
- automatisable through scripts
- programmable through procedures
- Database for custom defined functions
- Matrix operations
- FFT and FWT (wavelet) algorithms
- File formats: Text files & CSV files
- File formats: CASSYLab files
- File formats: JCAMP-DX files
- File formats: IGOR Binary Waves
- File formats: NumeRe-Datafile-Format
- File formats: OpenDocument Spreadsheets
- File formats: Excel Workbooks
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Testers
Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line, wxWidgets
C++, C, Project is a programming language
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/numere/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.