This is the Windows app named ogm2d to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ogm2d_1.0.3_win32.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ogm2d to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ogm2d to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Open Game Maker 2D is a free, open source and cross-platform IDE for the individual game developers.
It aims to be a Delphi-like RAD environment in 2D game development field.
- WYSIWYG scene designer
- Script editor with syntax highlighting
- Script compiler and debugger
- Sprite editor, path editor and map editor
- Property editor and event editor
- Game resource preview
- Game resource import/export
- Support plug-in framework (provide APIHelper plug-in by default)
- Support calling external tools (provide SQLite3 shell by default)
- Support unicode and multi-language (provide English and Chinese language pack by default)
- Support cross compiling scripts and packing (include encrypting) game resource for the following platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Windows Mobile, Android, iPhone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ogm2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.