This is the Linux app named CMbE - bivalent Fuel Consumption Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as CMbEV1.41.11092012.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CMbE - bivalent Fuel Consumption Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CMbE - bivalent Fuel Consumption Manager
Fuel Consumption Manager for bivalent Engines powered by petroleum / LPG. Operating System: Windows/Linux/Mac Language: GERMAN Verbrauchsrechner fuer Fahrzeuge mit bivalentem Antrieb. (Benzin / Autogas) Betriebssystem: Windows/Linux/Mac Sprache: deutsch
Automotive, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmbe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.